Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the hints. I am using static network configuration via dhcpcd. I 
literally
plagiarised the config snippet from `info guix` to configure it. I am also not 
using
GNOME, so no NetworkManager involved. If you take a look at the config I 
provided in
my original post above, you will see that I set the DNS in the wg configuration 
AND
in dhcpcd-service-type, so I tried to get rid of the latter and reconfigure, to 
no avail.

Thus, apparently, you've found the culprit: dhcpcd not honouring the way 
resolvconf now
expects to find that particular line in /etc/resolv.conf !



  • bug#81540: Wireguard mi... Raymundo Soto Morales via Bug reports for GNU Guix
    • bug#81540: Wiregua... Maxim Cournoyer
      • bug#81540: Wir... Raymundo Soto Morales via Bug reports for GNU Guix
        • bug#81540:... Maxim Cournoyer
          • bug#81... Raymundo Soto Morales via Bug reports for GNU Guix
            • b... Maxim Cournoyer
              • ... Raymundo Soto Morales via Bug reports for GNU Guix
                • ... Maxim Cournoyer
                • ... Maxim Cournoyer
                • ... Raymundo Soto Morales via Bug reports for GNU Guix
    • bug#81540: [Fwd: R... Raymundo Soto Morales via Bug reports for GNU Guix

Reply via email to