Never had these problems on linux Brltty; it just works. So here goes.
Running windows xp. Alva mm480 on com one.
Downloaded the latest Brltty-win package I could find:
http://brl.thefreecat.org/brltty/brltty-win-4.5-1.exe
I couldn't find it on the main Brltty page; this was the link from the NVDA 
user guide.
Ran it, it installed okay or seemed to. I heard something about an unspecified 
service error before the cmd window went away. ran the configurator, selected 
my display and com 1, nothing happened. Ran brltty in debug mode, everything 
seemed to be okay, except that the log said that it couldn't find driver al. I 
fiddled around with it a bunch, before uninstalling it and giving up.
Any ideas what might be happening here? I can reinstall and provide a debug log 
 if necessary, but some general advice on things to try would be helpful
_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to