[quoted lines by Siju Samuel on 2013/09/26 at 11:22 -0500] >Currently I am using the brltty simulator and expecting a real device soon. > I have checked the brltty log as well, which also gives codes >corresponding to DOT1, DOT2 for the entry corresponding to character "b" >[which is *client code 0000000000000061, client code 0000000000000031 *] >. With reference to your reply; in actual device, is it supposed to get >only ONE client code corresponding to the entry DOT1 and DOT2 between two >CURSOR keys.
By simulator, do you mean the XWindow driver? If so, I'm suspecting that you're actually pressing dots 1 and 2 separately rather than together. Is that correct? -- Dave Mielke | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God. Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario | http://Mielke.cc/bible/ EMail: [email protected] | Canada K2A 1H7 | http://FamilyRadio.com/ _______________________________________________ This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
