[quoted lines by Willie Walker on 2009/08/19 at 22:35 -0400]

>It seems to function well.  I ran BrlTTY and monitored the pmap -x 
>output while I used Orca.  The stack remained at a steady 12K and the 
>total size remained at a steady 5.5M.
>
>I've had it running for the past hour and have started/stopped Orca many 
>times during that period.  It seems quite stable.

The final version of the change has now been committed.

-- 
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the Day of Judgement.
EMail: [email protected] | Canada  K2A 1H7   | 2011 Oct 21 is the End of the World.
http://FamilyRadio.com/                   | http://Mielke.cc/bible/
_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to