I am ordering a 2.0 USB to serial adaptor. I believe it will come with  
a cd with a driver on it. I am wondering if I will be able to use my  
doubletalk synthesizer when I get the adaptor? I am currently planning  
on using yasr, but when I tried to use yasr with my current USB to  
serial adaptor, which I have no driver for yasr didn't work right.  
Sometimes when I ran it I couldn't type at my command line other times  
I would give my computer the ls command at the yasr prompt and yasr  
would give half of a directory and then get hung up. One funny thing  
is that yasr worked really well with freetts (a software based  
synthesizer I had downloaded). Just wondering if my yasr problems will  
be fixed when I get my USB to serial adaptor?

Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to