Hi I have tested the testing package, and it does not work. Same problem as dmraid rc14 with jmicron : whitespaces in devices name ( "jmicronRAID0 p1" ) So back to my own package of dmraid rc15. As soon as I get back my install running - I still have to remake initram with my working dmraid ( yeah yeah I should not test here ... :) ) - I will send you my pkgbuild if you want.
2009/7/2 Antoine Noal <[email protected]> > Hi > I have tested the testing package, and it does not work. > Same problem as dmraid rc14 with jmicron : whitespaces in devices name ( > "jmicronRAID0 p1" ) > So back to my own package of dmraid rc15. As soon as I get back my install > running - I still have to remake initram with my working dmraid ( yeah yeah > I should not test here ... :) ) - I will send you my pkgbuild if you want. > > 2009/6/21 Tobias Powalowski <[email protected]> > > Am Donnerstag 04 Juni 2009 schrieb Hvannentir: >> > Additional p ? What do you mean ? >> > >> > 2009/6/4 Tobias Powalowski <[email protected]> >> > >> > > Am Donnerstag 04 Juni 2009 schrieb Hvannentir: >> > > > Ok then so I can tell you that on arch64 with a jmicron chipset it's >> > > > working fine. >> > > > I'll send you all the needed info you want later, I'm not on my box >> now >> > > >> > > but >> > > >> > > > I haven't applied any extra patchs. >> > > > >> > > > 2009/6/4 Tobias Powalowski <[email protected]> >> > > > >> > > > > Am Donnerstag 04 Juni 2009 schrieb Hvannentir: >> > > > > > Hi >> > > > > > >> > > > > > I flagged out of date dmraid quite some time ago because I had >> to >> > > >> > > build >> > > >> > > > > my >> > > > > >> > > > > > own package for dmraid rc15. >> > > > > > >> > > > > > Indeed, in order to make my software raid work with a Jmicron >> > > >> > > chipset, >> > > >> > > > > > an important fix was necessary. >> > > > > > ( https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=219058 ) >> > > > > > >> > > > > > Why the package is still oudated ? >> > > > > >> > > > > I'm looknig for dmraid users, i can't test it, last time i bumped >> it >> > > > > to .15 and a lot of dmraid users had broken machines. >> > > > > We can do again a testrun if it works now better with some patches >> > > > > from redhat. >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > -- >> > > > > Tobias Powalowski >> > > > > Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa) >> > > > > http://www.archlinux.org >> > > > > [email protected] >> > > >> > > Do you need the additional p too? >> > > >> > > -- >> > > Tobias Powalowski >> > > Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa) >> > > http://www.archlinux.org >> > > [email protected] >> The new dmarid package is in testing, please test and give feedback, >> thanks >> greetings >> tpowa >> -- >> Tobias Powalowski >> Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa) >> http://www.archlinux.org >> [email protected] >> > >
