Known Issue.

On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 11:25:57 PM UTC-4, Pasan Eramusugoda wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I'm facing an issue as mention in subject (more on attached image). I have 
> tried to manually zipalign but failed.
> Plz help me out on this.
>
> Note: There are two apk which having the same issue and was working fine 
> day before yesterday.
>
> For more information:
> I'm using the latest of android studio (v2.2 preview 3).
> Compile SDK version 24
> Build tools version 24.0.0
> Target SDK version 24
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/fc6d2c21-a423-4e5d-865a-3915e1759111%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to