Sorry, it is Gradle instead "Grundle."

AS needs to point the correct SDK directory to order it to work. it looks 
like Platform-tools is missing. Recheck SDK Manager. 

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 3:46:58 PM UTC-5, Kimberly Crawley wrote:
>
> I would really appreciate anyone with experience using Android Studio in 
> Linux to help me. Thanks in advance! 
>
> OS: Kubuntu 15.04 
> JDK version: Oracle 7 (Default JDK in Debian derivients is now OpenJDK. 
> Android developers warned me that OpenJDK has compatibility problems, so I 
> went out of my way to install Oracle JDK 7.) 
>
> This is my second time installing Android Studio from the ZIP file of the 
> Linux IDE since yesterday.  You know, the version where you launch AS from 
> the Bash shell with studio.sh. 
>
> The "Hello World" app I tried to build yesterday wouldn't, because Grundle 
> was having problems with a missing Tools SDK. (Missing button and widget 
> resources error messages in the AS IDE.) 
>
> I launched the SDK installer within the AS IDE, and tried to make sure 
> that as many SDK packages as possible were installed. 
>
> Trying to install one Tools SDK would seem to uninstall another. 
>
> I removed the AS IDE this morning, hoping that reinstalling the IDE and 
> SDKs from scra tch might work. 
>
> When reinstalling, the part of the AS install wizard that downloads and 
> installs SDKs still has an error message saying that the Tools SDK 
> component was not installed. 
>
> Right now, I'm at the SDK install step of the AS installation wizard, and 
> I won't click on "Finish" until I can resolve the problem. 
>
> Please help me!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/fd7622c0-de30-4c91-b8cb-996b3b3cf279%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to