Installed JRE 7 and works fine.

Thanks.


On Monday, November 24, 2014 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Jonathan S wrote:
>
> JRE = Java Runtime Enviorment
> JDK = Java Development Kit
>
> I think you need to get the latest version of JDK 7
>
> On Monday, November 24, 2014 12:35:34 PM UTC-5, dashman wrote:
>>
>>
>> I think the problem is the JRE.
>>
>> Which one do I need.
>>
>>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to