Try 
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16574189/android-studio-installation-on-windows-7-fails-no-jdk-found

On Monday, September 16, 2013 2:27:39 PM UTC-4, Phil Gibbs wrote:
>
> Couple weeks ago I tried installing Android Studio, but had problem with 
> it not finding any JAVA_HOME, although it did exist as an environment 
> variable.
> So uninstalled Studio and forgot about it since MyEclipse was working 
> fine.  
> Then today I downloaded and installed Studio successfully.  But when I ran 
> it it could not find JAVA_HOME.  
> Well, at least I got to install it ok.  I tried running as Admin, but no 
> change, not that I expected any. 
> Any ideas anyone.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to