Did you hard-coded outside of data directory?

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 2:40:00 PM UTC-4, Cayce wrote:
>
> Hey;
>
> I'm developing an app that is a shell in which a user will purchase and 
> load business information from 29 separate, purchasable regions in the US. 
> These regions are database driven, and I'm still modifying the database for 
> 2014 data. This is a test environment. The problem I'm having is that once 
> I've simulated the purchase of a region (let's say, Chicago), my device 
> apparently caches that data, so that when I update the database, the 
> updates don't push through. I've tried clearing the cache on the app, 
> erasing all theapp data, and disabling the Backup & Restore feature on the 
> device, then completely uninstalling the APK. But when I reinstall a the 
> APK from scratch, it installs with the Chicago region already showing as 
> having been purchased, still showing the old database data.
>
> Question is, how can I get the APK to reinstall as if for the very first 
> time, with no previous purchases or downloads, so that it pulls fresh data 
> from the DB?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cayce
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to