Hi,

I am trying get android google Map key, where II have followed all the
steps that mentioned
here<https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/start>.
During
the step: Creating an API Project when I tried to ON for *Google Maps
Android API v2,* the service for 'Google Maps Android API Terms of
Service<https://developers.google.com/maps/terms>.', is
not displaying the* terms and conditions page* for me.

Note: I am trying to generate the debug certificate fingerprint and use it
in my app for testing purpose.
**
*Kindly help me to get google android key for testing purpose*
**
Thanks and Regards,
Mansursab

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to