on Windows, you need ADB Drivers for your tablet.
on tablet, USB Debugging needs to be enabled.

On Monday, March 4, 2013 3:16:18 PM UTC-5, |-NK-| wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I bought a samsung android tablet 2 P5100. I am developing an application 
> and wanted to debug it on this tablet using eclipse.
> However my device did not get detected as android device( saw it in the 
> list of connected android device in command prompt).
>
> I downloaded the samsung kies from samsung website but still no success.
>
> Does anyone know why my device is not getting detected.
>
> Thanks...
>
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to