Hi,

Seems like org.apache.http.nio.protocol.HttpAsyncService does not exist in 
Android. Can anybody suggest me how to make my HTTP Server asynchronous? 
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

On Friday, December 14, 2012 8:56:05 AM UTC+2, Archana wrote:
>
> Hi Kris,
> Can I use HttpAsyncRequestHandler and HttpAsyncService for my Android app? 
> Can I use the same socket/port in this case?
>
> Thanks!
>
>
> On Thursday, December 13, 2012 12:22:57 PM UTC+2, skink wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Archana wrote: 
>> > Hi, when I issue GET, POST requests simultaneously, timeout occurs in 
>> > Mozilla Poster (as I mentioned below). I need to handle asynchronous 
>> > requests (non-blocking) as I m using the same socket/port. 
>> > 
>>
>> so follow Kris's advice, he already answered what to do 
>>
>> pskink 
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

Reply via email to