Hi all, I'm facing a really annoying problem. In some point of the program, I need to track the user position. For that I register a listener for all the providers available and request updates. This was working really good until I updated my phone to Android 4.0. But the same code is working perfectly in older versions.
Now, the listener is not being called. But only under some conditions: - if i have gps coordinates, this works perfectly ok, even if the gps coordinates are lost, I get also network - but if there is no gps coordinates and there is no wifi signal (but the wifi on the phone is enable), I should be able to get the coordinates using the 3g. Here is were it's not working. If I debug, I can see how the listener is being registered but it is never called. Please, help!!!! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

