I previously wrote: > Cosmo wrote, in part: > > [Also @msh210: I advise resubmitting the proposal with AI 3 regardless > > of what the CFJ is judged, as if it does end up being created, it'll > > have AI 1 and so it won't be able to modify rules with power > 1] > > Ah, thank you. (I thought that proposals to amend rules automatically > have the AI of the highest such rule if not specified. No idea *why* > I thought that.) > > I retract the proposal I submitted on or about June 21st, 2026, > archived at > https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg49199.html > , proposing to amend rule 2480.
I thereafter noted that this retraction failed since the proposal was already distributed. But I'm not sure it was in fact distributed, since the wording of the proposal as distributed did not match the wording as proposed. R1607 sounds to me like the distributed proposal must come from the pool. So I suspect the above retraction succeeded and the proposal -- if it exists at all (a separate question, as raised elsewhere) -- is not under referendum. Yours, msh210

