> On Jun 7, 2026, at 6:39 PM, Salad via agora-business 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> As I wasn't able to fully convince myself that my protosal was worded 
> correctly, I have opted for banning the creation of Scheduled Actions on 
> behalf of another player outright. While this makes the proposal less 
> surgical, I am not a surgeon.
> 
> I submit the following proposal:
> 
> {
> 
> Title: Don't scribble in my calendar
> Coauthors: Galle
> Adoption Index: 2.0
> Body:
> 
> [ The author of this proposal assumes that the current ruleset allows players 
> to leverage Scheduled Actions to bypass the limitation that certain actions 
> be performed as oneself. This assumption is untested. This proposal aims to 
> close this loophole by banning the creation of Scheduled Actions on behalf of 
> another player. ]
> 
> In rule 2716, replace:
> 
>     A player CAN pay a fee of N spendies
> 
> With:
> 
>     A player CAN, as emself, pay a fee of N spendies
> 
> }
> 
> --
> Salad
> 

I hate to be nitpicky like this, but I'm pretty sure it should say "acting as 
emself", not just "as emself"

- Galle

Reply via email to