On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 11:15 -0800, Taral wrote: > On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:25 AM, Geoffrey Spear <[email protected]> wrote: > > I intend to appeal the ruling in CFJ 2365 with 2 support. The One Hit > > Wonders working is at best ambiguous, and the judge utterly failed to > > consider the best interests of the game. > > I support.
Gratuitous arguments for CFJ 2365(a): The proposal in question has since self-ratified as ADOPTED, so this CFJ is moot now. I'm not certain if the self-ratification affects the CFJ result itself, by the way. Also, I don't think clamping down on working scams is in the best interests of the game. Allowing me and comex to get a permanent dictatorship probably would be, but we're just trying to convert it into a win and escalation (as per Goethe's challenge), then we'll get rid of it again; how would that hurt Agora. Not in the best interests of the game would be denying players a win just because you don't like scams... -- ais523

