On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:37 PM, Roger Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Ian Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I set the deposit rate of 0 crops to 55.8 and the withdrawal rate to 1.1.
>> I set the deposit rate of 1 crops to 95.4 and the withdrawal rate to 1.1.
>> I set the deposit rate of 2 crops to 86.4 and the withdrawal rate to 1.1.
>> I set the deposit rate of 4 crops to 45 and the withdrawal rate to 1.1.
>> I set the deposit rate of 5 crops to 69.3 and the withdrawal rate to 1.1.
>> I set the deposit rate of 6 crops to 55.7 and the withdrawal rate to 1.1.
>> I set the deposit rate of 7 crops to 61.2 and the withdrawal rate to 1.1.
>> I set the deposit rate of 8 crops to 83.9 and the withdrawal rate to 1.1.
>> I set the deposit rate of 9 crops to 102.7 and the withdrawal rate to 1.1.
>> I set the deposit rate of WRVs to 41.4 and the withdrawal rate to 1.1.
>> I set the deposit rate of VPs to 46.8 and the withdrawal rate to 1.1.
>>
>> -root
>>
> How? Withdraw rate must be within 10% of its former value.
>
> BobTHJ
>
Never mind, just saw comex's message.

Reply via email to