On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, Nick Vanderweit wrote:

> As the Mad Scientist, can I submit a proposal in which the text I
> append replaces an adjective / noun pair, or can I just strictly
> replace a single noun and leave the adjectives intact? I want to
> submit the following proposal:
>
> Append the following text (from rule 2034) to rule 2193:
> "A Monster purporting to resolve an Agoran decision is self-ratifying."
>
> Is it possible to replace "public document" with "Monster"?

We've had past judgements that a modified X is a wholly different thing
than an unmodified X.  For example, a Limited Executor is a thing of
itself which has wholly different properties than an Executor (if
both are defined in the rules).

So I think based on this, a "public document" is a single game object
(e.g. noun) if it has a specific legal significance.  Other opinions?

-Goethe



Reply via email to