And if you don't have the required 1G memory available, the install will
never complete.
It just mumbles along forever and does nothing, in my experience. 

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Mark Stapleton
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:37 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: FW: Help Please

From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Kerry Campbell
>I have been thrown into an environment supporting TSM (among other
>things) because the AIX/TSM guy was fired.
>
>I've been trying to install the integrated solutions console (ISC) on
my
>desktop.  I have registered it through the register node command, on
the
>server residing on an LPAR on our AIX box.
>
>For some reason, the software instructions are quite lacking.  This is
>for installing ISC 6.01 for TSM 5.3.2

Question #1: what OS does your desktop run? 
If it's not Windows 2000 or 2003 server, your installation is doomed to
failure. (I think it's a safe bet that you don't run AIX or Solaris on
your desktop.)

--
Mark Stapleton ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Senior TSM consultant

Reply via email to