Hi Stephan
The problem is that you haven't installed the correct fileset for language
environment.
What you'll have to do is to install the fileset for language code
en_US(not EN_US or en_us).
This is most easily done by opening "smitty mlang", selecting "Add
additional language Environments", and searching in the list of languages
until you have found the language set for en_US. Be aware that there are
multiple language filesets for US English(as above; en_US,en_us, EN_US).
The one you'll have to select is en_US.
When this is done, try starting the server again.
Best Regards
Daniel Sparrman
-----------------------------------
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Bergk�llav�gen 31D
192 79 SOLLENTUNA
V�xel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51
"Haskins,
Mike" To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mhaskins@AGW cc:
AY.COM> Subject: Re: ANR0000E with TSM 4.1 on AIX
4.3.3
Sent by:
"ADSM: Dist
Stor Manager"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
RIST.EDU>
2002-03-06
15:06
Please
respond to
"ADSM: Dist
Stor Manager"
Check that the NLSPATH environment variable looks like this:
NLSPATH=/usr/lib/nls/msg/%L/%N:/usr/lib/nls/msg/%L/%N.cat
Another application on your system may modify the NLSPATH.
Mike Haskins
Agway, Inc
-----Original Message-----
From: Stephan Boulinguez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 8:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ANR0000E with TSM 4.1 on AIX 4.3.3
I've just installed TSM 4.1 Server on AIX 4.3.3 (IBM AIX F80) but when I
tried this command:
./dsmserv runfile /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/webimages/dsmserv.idl
I got the answer:
ANR0000E Unable to open language en_US for message formatting.
ANR0000E Unable to open message text file for message formatting.
But when I look with smitty the installed softwares, I can see all of
this:
Fileset Level State Description
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
tivoli.tsm.client.afs.aix43.32bit
4.1.0.0 C TSM Client - AFS File
Backup
Client
tivoli.tsm.client.api.aix43.32bit
4.1.0.0 C TSM Client - Application
Programming Interface
tivoli.tsm.client.api.aix43.64bit
4.1.0.0 C TSM Client - 64 Bit
Application
Programming Interface
tivoli.tsm.client.ba.aix43.32bit.base
4.1.0.0 C TSM Client - Backup/Archive
tivoli.tsm.client.ba.aix43.32bit.common
4.1.0.0 C TSM Client - Common Files
tivoli.tsm.client.butaafs.aix43.32bit
4.1.0.0 C TSM Client - AFS BUTA
Command
tivoli.tsm.client.dfs.aix43.32bit
4.1.0.0 C TSM Client - DFS File
Backup
Client
tivoli.tsm.client.hsm.jfs.aix43.32bit
4.1.0.0 C TSM Client - Hierarchical
Storage Management
tivoli.tsm.client.image.aix43.32bit
4.1.0.0 C TSM Client - IMAGE Backup
Client
tivoli.tsm.client.web.aix43.32bit
4.1.0.0 C TSM Client - Backup/Archive
WEB
Client
tivoli.tsm.devices.acsls 4.1.0.0 C Tivoli Storage Manager
Device
Support for ACS
tivoli.tsm.devices.rte 4.1.0.0 C Tivoli Storage Manager
Device
Support runtime
tivoli.tsm.license.rte 4.1.0.0 C Tivoli Storage Manager
License
Registration
tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.devices
4.1.0.0 C Tivoli Storage Manager
Devices
SMIT Menus - US English
tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.server
4.1.0.0 C Tivoli Storage Manager
Server
Common Messages - US
English
tivoli.tsm.server.com 4.1.0.0 C Tivoli Storage Manager
Server
common services
tivoli.tsm.server.rte 4.1.0.0 C Tivoli Storage Manager
Server
Runtime
tivoli.tsm.server.webadmin
4.1.0.0 C Tivoli Storage Manager
Server
Web Administrator Icons
Is there something missing? what did I do wrong?
I hope you'll be able to help me...
Regards,
Stephan Boulinguez