Subject: Re: AdsmConnect agent for SQL 7
From: Dean Winger <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:14:56 -0500

Is SQL version 2.2.0.0.1 available for download.  I can only find
1.1.2 on the Tivoli web site.

Thanks

Dean

>>> [email-masked] 04/23/01 11:40AM >>>
Tivoli Data Protection for Microsoft SQL Server 1.1.2.01 supports SQL
Server 7.0 and TSM Server Version 3. See
http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/tdp_ms.html#SQL and
http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/pubs/v3pubs/v1_html/mssql/ab5mtfrm
htm

The latest version is 2.2.0.01 but it requires TSM Server 3.7.4 or
later.

Bob King    IBM Global Services
[email-masked]

"Zosimo Noriega (ADNOC IS&T)" <[email-masked]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
04/23/2001 02:09:35 AM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[email-masked]>

Sent by:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[email-masked]>

To:   [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  AdsmConnect agent for SQL 7

Hi All,
What version of ADSMConnect agent supports SQL 7.0  for adsm server
3.1.0.2.40?

any help is really appreciated.

Zosi Noriega
ADNOC
P.O. Box 898 AUH
UAE