Subject: Re: 3.7 to 4.1 and the license issue
From: "Vibhute, Bandu" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:52:53 -0400

Yes, you do.
-----Original Message-----
From: Tyree, David [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 2:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 3.7 to 4.1 and the license issue

        Can someone explain just what the change in licensing is all about?
We need to do the 3.7 to 4.1 update soon. We have 75 licenses running right
now in version 3.7. Am I going to lose these and have to start from scratch?

David Tyree
Microcomputer Specialist
South Georgia Medical Center
229.333.1155

Confidential Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use,  disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.

"WorldSecure Server <baking.bestfoods.com>" made the following
 annotations on 04/17/01 14:44:19
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
The origin of this electronic mail message was the Internet.
Bestfoods Baking cannot validate the authenticity
of the sender and therefore cannot be held accountable
for any content within.
=======================================================

"WorldSecure Server <baking.bestfoods.com>" made the following
 annotations on 04/17/01 15:01:36
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message may contain confidential and trade secret information of Bestfoods Baking, and be subject to the Economic Espionage Act of 1996. For recipient's use only. If you have received this message in error, please delete immediately, and alert the sender.

=======================================================