Subject: Re: AIX Gurus.. .Help Needed..
From: Shawn Raymond <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:39:44 -0400

Run oslevel -l 4.3.3.0 to list the filesets that are not up to date.  You
may have to do an update_all on all 4 of the AIX 4.3.3 CD's then run the
ML8 update_all again.

--
Shawn Raymond
Sr. Technical Consultant
Synergy, Inc.
518-782-3457

                                                                                                                        
                    Shekhar                                                                                             
                    Dhotre                    To:     [email-masked]                                              
                    <shekhar.dhotre.b@        cc:                                                                       
                    BAYER.COM>                Subject:     Re: AIX Gurus.. .Help Needed..                               
                    Sent by: "ADSM:                                                                                     
                    Dist Stor Manager"                                                                                  
                    <[email-masked].                                                                                  
                    EDU>                                                                                                

                    04/10/01 06:04 PM                                                                                   
                    Please respond to                                                                                   
                    "ADSM: Dist Stor                                                                                    
                    Manager"                                                                                            

I installed ML08  on AIX 4.3.3 .0 today
 and issued command
# oslevel
4.3.2.0

#  instfix -ik 4330-08_AIX_ML
    All filesets for 4330-08_AIX_ML were found.

#   instfix -ciqk 4330-08_AIX_ML | grep ":-:"

is this ok ---4.3.2.0 ?

Shekhar Dhotre
UniX /Tivoli Admin .
Bayer Corp.
508-520-7821 .

Shawn Raymond <[email-masked]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 04/10/2001 08:46:03 AM

Please