They might be, they might not. As currently worded they’d have to, which is not ideal.
-- Mr Michele Neylon Blacknight Solutions Hosting, Colocation & Domains https://www.blacknight.com/ https://blacknight.blog/ Intl. +353 (0) 59 9183072 Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090 Personal blog: https://michele.blog/ Some thoughts: https://ceo.hosting/ ------------------------------- Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd, Unit 12A,Barrowside Business Park,Sleaty Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,R93 X265,Ireland Company No.: 370845 I have sent this email at a time that is convenient for me. I do not expect you to respond to it outside of your usual working hours. From: Tobias Fiebig via address-policy-wg <[email protected]> Date: Monday, 31 March 2025 at 15:35 To: [email protected] <[email protected]> Subject: [address-policy-wg] Re: DRAFT ASN assignment critera revisited [EXTERNAL EMAIL] Please use caution when opening attachments from unrecognised sources. Hello Michelle, > Not with the way the current text is worded. I fail to see how the current policy text would prohibit assignment of more than one ASN in the case you describe? I would assume the ASes you listed do in fact announce different prefixes? With best regards, Tobias ----- To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/address-policy-wg.ripe.net/ As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/
----- To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/address-policy-wg.ripe.net/ As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/
