On 14. 11. 24 14:10, Tobias Fiebig via address-policy-wg wrote:
> Moin,
> 
> On Thu, 2024-11-14 at 13:54 +0100, Jan Zorz - Go6 wrote:
>> Agreed... my suggestion would be to define the "end-site" in a
>> separate policy document - and define it once for good.
> 
> Which is, as I said, on my todo. However, the plan will take some time,
> which is why I believe that fixing the operational issue of PI
> assignments first, and then starting the general policy overhaul is
> more reasonable.
Yes, agreed. Let's fix the PI first and then think of fixing the bigger
thing - so I agree that your proposal should be accepted and implemented.

Cheers, Jan

-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: 
https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/address-policy-wg.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. 
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to