On 27. 8. 24 17:10, Leo Vegoda wrote:
> Dear Working Group,
> 
> This is a reminder that we need your input on this policy proposal.
> 
> If you support the proposal in principle, please say so on this list.

Hi,

Reading the new policy proposal - I can see that Tobias addressed most
(if not all) suggestions and comments that I remember being mentioned in
this discussion.

This proposal is fixing an actual issue and is very much needed - so I
think that it's good to go and should be implemented ASAP.

Thank you Tobias, chairs and the WG.

Cheers, Jan


-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: 
https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/address-policy-wg.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. 
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to