Le Fri, Apr 19, 2024 at 03:41:03PM +0200, Tobias Fiebig via address-policy-wg a 
écrit :
> Dear Colleagues,
> 
> at RIPE87 in Rome we discussed several pathways forward for the IPv6
> address policy in the NCC region. I suggested to take a look at the
> IPv6 PI policy.
> 
> Over the past months I have been collecting perspectives and ideas
> which I aggregated to a suggested set of changes which I would like to
> start discussing on the ML prior to RIPE88, to see whether these
> directions work for the community, and how to improve them.
> 
> Please note that this is not a formal proposal, but a work-in-progress
> as a basis for further discussion.
> 
> I am tracking the development of the text in git; Additionally, I also
> attached the corresponding files.
> 
> Individual suggestions can be found here; Each .patch contains more
> detailed reasoning along with the proposed change.
> 
> https://git.as59645.net/tfiebig/ripe-738-pi-update/src/branch/draft-04/individual_changes
> 
> And the overall diff here:
> 
> https://git.as59645.net/tfiebig/ripe-738-pi-update/src/branch/draft-04/draft_changes/initial_version-to-draft-04
> 
> # The core changes proposed are:
> 

Reads reasonable.

-- 
Denis Fondras / Liopen

-- 

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, get a password reminder, or change your 
subscription options, please visit: 
https://lists.ripe.net/mailman/listinfo/address-policy-wg

Reply via email to