On Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 9:28 AM Sebastian Graf <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Dear Jan!
>

Dear Sebastian,

> Thank you for your reply. But you have not answerred my question.
>
I answered your question, but I did not understand that you intended your
ancillary comment as an additional question. Sorry about that.


> We are all clear/well aware on the fact that the policy states
> (paraphrasing here: resources need to be registered and the registions need
> to have contact information).
>
> We are looking for the DEFINITION of "contact details of the End User.".
> This is not directly defined (as far as i can tell) and is therefore open
> for interpretation.
>
> Unless i missed something?
>
>
> As I understand it, this comes from how contact objects are defined in the
database, and this is what RIPE-804 references.

Denis has provided more detailed context.

RIPE-705 sets specific requirements regarding abuse contact details.

-- 
Jan
-- 

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, get a password reminder, or change your 
subscription options, please visit: 
https://lists.ripe.net/mailman/listinfo/address-policy-wg

Reply via email to