Hi Tobias, all,

I’ve already worked on that, considering a previous proposal which submitted to 
the chairs around May 2022 (if I recall correctly), but they didn’t accepted 
because they said the discussion need to happen first. Been too busy the last 
few months, so was not able to move on.

What I’m missing now is to review all the minutes of the discussions that we 
got, to make sure that I’m not missing anything and also look if other folks 
want to join the proposal, review among us, etc.

I’m this week in the APNIC meeting in Japan and will be able to tackle this 
next week.

If you want to join (also open to others of course), let me know in private - 
preferred to the actual email [email protected], as I only use 
this one for keeping subscriptions to mailing lists)

Regards,
Jordi

@jordipalet


> El 14 sept 2023, a las 19:28, Tobias Fiebig via address-policy-wg 
> <[email protected]> escribió:
> 
> Heho,
> i am currently scrolling over my inbox, and was wondering what the
> status of the v6 policy draft is (with 87 coming up).
> 
> Is anyone already working on a draft to discuss?
> 
> Otherwise, I could take a shot to have something ready closer to 87
> which picks up the major points from prior discussions.
> 
> With best regards,
> Tobias
> -- 
> Dr.-Ing. Tobias Fiebig
> T +31 616 80 98 99
> M [email protected]
> 
> 
> -- 
> 
> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, get a password reminder, or change 
> your subscription options, please visit: 
> https://lists.ripe.net/mailman/listinfo/address-policy-wg


**********************************************
IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.theipv6company.com
The IPv6 Company

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or 
confidential. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the 
individual(s) named above and further non-explicilty authorized disclosure, 
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if 
partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited and will be 
considered a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient be aware 
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this 
information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly 
prohibited, will be considered a criminal offense, so you must reply to the 
original sender to inform about this communication and delete it.





-- 

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, get a password reminder, or change your 
subscription options, please visit: 
https://lists.ripe.net/mailman/listinfo/address-policy-wg

Reply via email to