On 25/02/2022 18:17, Gert Doering wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 06:07:32PM +0100, Kurt Kayser wrote:
Internet is the fasted and most efficient way to show what happens and
who is responsible for it.

Let's all work together that this stay this way.

My initial toughts were similar to what was proposed ("let's just cut
off ALL Internet to .RU!  That will hurt them!") I have reconsidered,
and now share the opinion that Kurt voiced - cutting off Internet access
will hurt the russian people more, and benefit the spreading of
misinformation.

I'm with you, it's not general population's fault for current situation and they should not be cut off from the Internet for that reason.

However, I'm terribly concerned that there's no way to prevent majority of operators and transit networks around the world to add new BGP filters, dropping just certain ASNs and prefixes, used by certain government, da? :)

;)

Cheers, Jan




--

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, get a password reminder, or change your 
subscription options, please visit: 
https://lists.ripe.net/mailman/listinfo/address-policy-wg

Reply via email to