Hi all,

I've already drafted a policy proposal to make a change on this, but if I got 
it correctly, the chairs were believing that it was not needed, so I never 
officially submitted it.

I'm happy to submit it again.

It may be interesting for all the list participants to read my policy proposal 
about this exact same point in AfriNIC:

https://www.afrinic.net/policy/proposals/2019-asn-001-d2#proposal


Regards,
Jordi
 
 

El 7/5/19 10:54, "address-policy-wg en nombre de Sander Steffann" 
<[email protected] en nombre de [email protected]> escribió:

    Hi Paul,
    
    > I personally have no problem with making it easier to obtain an AS if you 
intend to multihome at some point in the future (measured in years if necessary 
- let people who want to do the Right Thing from day one do that).  There are 
plenty of 32 bit AS numbers available, they are not a scarce resource and we as 
a community should probably not treat them as such.
    
    This!
    
    Cheers,
    Sander
    
    



**********************************************
IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.theipv6company.com
The IPv6 Company

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or 
confidential. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the 
individual(s) named above and further non-explicilty authorized disclosure, 
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if 
partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited and will be 
considered a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient be aware 
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this 
information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly 
prohibited, will be considered a criminal offense, so you must reply to the 
original sender to inform about this communication and delete it.





Reply via email to