Or the first production Go compiler, which is a kenc at heart.

-rob


On Wed, Oct 7, 2026 at 6:28 PM Skip Tavakkolian <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Could it be you're thinking of section 4.3 (functions returning
> structures) here?
> https://9p.io/sys/doc/compiler.pdf
>
> Alef has tuples, which might have caused the confusion?
>
>
> On Wed, Oct 7, 2026 at 12:05 AM Pouya Tafti <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm under the impression that at some point years ago I came across a
> version of kenc with multi-return.  But I haven't been able to find any
> trace of it and now wonder if I imagined it.
> >
> > Can anyone here by any chance help me figure out which is the case?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Pouya
> > 9fans / 9fans / see discussions + participants + delivery options
> Permalink

------------------------------------------
9fans: 9fans
Permalink: 
https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/Td920d6ed2afda503-M75cb534c0deb3d8a778e434e
Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription

Reply via email to