in your profile you can add a section like this:
if (! test -e /mnt/term/mnt/wsys) { # cpu call from drawterm
font=/lib/font/bit/pelm/latin1.8.font
if (test -e /mnt/term/dev/secstore) {
auth/factotum -n
cat /mnt/term/dev/secstore | read -m > /mnt/factotum/ctl
echo > /mnt/term/dev/secstore
}
plumber
exec rio -i riostart
}
On Fri, Oct 2, 2026 at 12:43 AM Skip Tavakkolian
<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> drawterm is cpu(1) for non-plan9 os. when cpu-ing natively, exportfs
> takes care of sharing the name space of local resources to the remote
> system, but on alien os the name space of the local resources and
> exporting of them is done by drawterm (e.g. 'cat
> /mnt/term/dev/drivers'). drawterm, just like cpu(1), sets service to
> 'cpu' to help pick the right configuration in $home/lib/profile
>
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2026 at 12:10 AM Roman Belenov <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've configured CPU server using 9front qemu arm64 image (added service=cpu
> > to plan9.ini etc.) and can establish drawterm connection to it. I noticed
> > that in drawterm session I have service=cpu (so corresponding section of
> > lib/profile was executed, I have to start rio manually and have cpu% prompt
> > in windows). Is it expected? It looks to me that drawterm is a terminal and
> > session in it should be terminal session. Or may be I missed something in
> > configuration?
> >
> > Regards, Roman
> > 9fans / 9fans / see discussions + participants + delivery options Permalink
------------------------------------------
9fans: 9fans
Permalink:
https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/T2c31ca2f86178e2b-M6cb341358b6c8cdebd14030a
Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription