Hi Randy,

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Randy Kramer <rhkra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks very much! :-)  And for the other good information in your email!
>
> Randy Kramer
>
> PS: I was going to try to find out which list server software these
> lists use, but if you can tell me, it will save me some digging.  (I
> understand that Mailman supports RFC-5064.)

We use mlmmj - http://mlmmj.org/ but that by itself doesn't really
support hooking it up with the archive-at header and also has other
major limitations (as it will not handle cases where the footer
contains characters not available in the postings charset), thus we
use (used from the beginning) an additional filter in between
(pymime):
pymime can be foundhere: https://github.com/tdf/pymime

HTH,
ciao
Christian

--
Dies ist ein Testfooter. Er enthält Umlaute und Sonderzeichen.
äüß ÖÄÜ

E-mail to test+h...@documentfoundation.org for instructions on how to
deleted